What is Jen doing right now? She...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Swing swing...I like to swing

That is a song that my parents sing to Abby and Ryan whenever they're, well, swinging (only of course they sing their name instead of "I"). It's pretty cheesy but hey, they LOVE it! They instantly smile when they hear it. As corny as it is I will probably sing it or something close to it to my kids too. Ok I guess I've sung it to Abby and Ryan already.

Anyway, the community that we live in just recently put in a swingset and playground about 2 houses down from us. Today I went on a walk and decided I would swing at the end. Well when I got towards the end of my walk I was getting more and more excited to swing (it doesn't take much). It actually made me walk faster! I realized that swinging after a workout is so perfect. It's relaxing and it cools you down. I put on "She's Like the Wind" from Dirty Dancing on my MP3 player and swang. It felt so good. I don't think there is a person out there (adults and children) who doesn't like to swing. Of course I like to listen to slow music when I'm winding down. I picture myself in a movie and someone is watching the monumental point in the movie or watching me deep in thought while listening to the music. This is what I get being married to a movie freak. Those are my thoughts for tonight.

Still working on Vegas pics...although now I need to clean the house (if you know me at all, I'm 100% stalling right now).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey like the wind person you... vegas baby! i am checking for them ; ) see, aren't you glad you started this blog... it can be so demanding.

cute story about the swingin!

Robin One Photography said...

and furthermore... i created a blogspot blog so i can have a little picture whenever i comment you!

awww.... isn't that just like someone else who has a xanga blog out there that is being ignored!