What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Orchard

Guess it's that season! This past weekend was a pretty eventful one once again. Friday I had a Weight Watchers staff meeting and Saturday we spent almost the entire day cleaning out the office at work. We're not done yet because it's a big project but I'm excited about the progress we've made so far. I think it will make our days flow better being in an office that's clean and organized. Saturday night we went to Eric and Leah's and played some games (although not many this time) and had dinner and apple pie...yummy, I love fall!

Sunday afternoon after church (a very good sermon too) I went to another orchard. This orchard (Northwoods Orchard) is where Eric actually works and both Eric and Leah know the owners from their hometown. All the women from our small group from church went and it was so great getting to know Lori and Lisa better. They and their husbands are new to our group this year and I really think we all mesh well together and our discussion last night at bible study never had a dull moment. At the orchard we (well actually everyone but me because I was taking pictures) picked apples, ate apples, fed animals and went on a "hay"ride. I'm looking forward to more get togethers with these ladies :) Here are some pics I played around in Photoshop with. Will I ever post pictures that haven't been Photoshopped...probably not :) By the way, if you ever want to see a picture bigger, you can always click on it...just FYI.

Lori and Mikayla feeding goats










The "hay" ride




A little overexposed but she was posing so nicely :)

No comments: