What is Jen doing right now? She...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Apple Orchard

I'm obviously trying to catch up with everything that's why my blog has been updated so much. That and I just have lots going on lately. Last weekend was spent in the cities. I went up with my parents (Scott was sick) and we stayed at The Depot with my sister and her family. The Depot (a hotel) has an awesome water park...the kids really enjoyed themselves.

The following day we went to see the bridge collapse site. Wow it really makes it more real when you actually see it. It's so surreal to see just a few guys working on it and you realize how long this will take them to fix. Tragic.

After that we went to Afton Apple Orchard in Hastings, MN. I've never been to Hastings...it's such a cute little river town. The orchard was great too. There was a hayride, petting zoo, cafe and lots of apples to pick. Scott came up because he was feeling better. We went on a corn maze too which was really fun.

The Bridge






Hastings

Daniel and Zach
At the Orchard


Abby and Laura
Scott's wheel shot
The corn maze

1 comment:

Robin One Photography said...

wow! you are getting so good at your processing and picture taking! you really capture great moments. expecially like the image of the flowers and the bridge. seriously impressed!