What is Jen doing right now? She...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Darren!

It's my brother-in-law's birthday today. Darren is Laura's husband, and father to 4 amazing kids. Scott and I both have really enjoyed getting to know Darren over the last few years and he is just like the other guys in the family...into technology and computers and all that stuff that they like to go on and on about. He hit a milestone b-day last year and boy did his office have fun with that one. Hope it was a little less intense this year!

Here's the most recent picture I have of him. He's one of many in our family who's usually behind the camera so I don't have many pics of him. This is one of Ryan's first tries at ice skating.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Robin One Photography said...

oh my gosh, 2 in one day, i can hardly keep up with you! i just love how your posts are so personal and the images correlate with the stories.