What is Jen doing right now? She...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Party for some, work for others

Today was Kristin's graduation party. I went up to the cities with my parents and Ryan and Abby this morning and hung out there all day. Kudos to my sister and those who helped her, it was a smooth running party with plenty to do! Plus good food, can't go wrong with that. And you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day weather wise.

So I spent the day hanging with my family and giving Kristin advice I'm sure she will follow :)

Scott spent the day at home being very productive. He completely cleaned out the shed, built shelves and repacked everything into new storage containers. He showed me when I got home and it blew me away!!

He did such a good job at it! I wish I had before pictures but then again I'm glad I don't even have to see the shed that way again! Above are the shelves he built.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a guy! looks great!