What is Jen doing right now? She...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby Bird Rescue

When we were at my parents I heard a chirping sound in the garage. There had been some baby birds in a nest in between the garage stalls outside on a wreath for the past few days so I figured it was a bird from the nest. I couldn't see the little guy so I opened the garage door hoping he would fly out eventually. A few minutes later we went back out and I heard him chirping again. So we looked through the stuff in that area for a while and finally saw him sitting on the ground. Poor little guy, he probably doesn't even know how to fly yet. So anyway we (well I guess it was just Scott) ended up getting him out. Scott used a dustpan but eventually gave up on that and let the bird sit on his finger. Now he's free!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great rescue! hope the birdie made it!