What is Jen doing right now? She...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Revised Camping

After the Bissen Bash, we got together with our friends Nate and Suzanne and their two little girls plus my niece and nephew came by to hang out. We went to Chester Woods and unfortunately although we planned on camping, the campground was full when we got there. So instead we found a little picnic area and set up our food and chairs around the fire pit there. We enjoyed playing baseball with the kids and hanging out. Suzanne and I (along with all four kids) went down to the beach after dinner. Didn't have a camera there because I know I would've gotten sand on it, but it was a good time. Mikayla and Ryan kept making themselves dirty from the sand and then cleaning off in the lake. They must've done that about 20 times! Scott got some great pictures of the kids.

Mikayla


Elyana


Abby


Ryan as a catcher


Although I don't like this pic of me, it pretty much sums up what I go through for my nephew!

No comments: