What is Jen doing right now? She...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Recipe: Pumpkin Mousse Pie

Tis the season for delicious pumpkin pie. I love seasonal foods! Tonight I made a pie that was so easy and tastes so good and creamy. It's a lighter version (you can pretty much always expect that from me since I'm a Weight Watcher's girl for life) but personally I think it's better than the real thing. Here it is:

Pumpkin Mousse Pie

1 1/4 cup skim milk
1 package (4 serving size) sugar free/fat free vanilla instant pudding
1 T pumpkin pie spice*
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 8oz tub fat free whipped topping
1 reduced fat graham cracker crust

Mix first 4 ingredients together until blended well. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour into crust, top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.

Serves 8 - Calories 210, Fat 4g, Fiber 1.5g = 4 points/slice

*If you don't have pumpkin pie spice you can use 1 1/2 t. cinnamon, 3/4 t. ground ginger and 1/4 t. ground cloves instead.
Just in case: Courtesy of Keebler

I'm behind on blogging. I still need to update on the last couple weekends so stay tuned! We just took SOOO many pictures that it takes very long to weed through them and then edit them. We always take way more than we need to. Anyway, I want to have them done before blogging.

No comments: