What is Jen doing right now? She...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

For Laura and Darren

My sister and her husband are in Europe celebrating their 5 year anniversary (check out their blog). My mom and dad have been watching Abby and Ryan (their kids) this past week but we had them last weekend. Our house is totally not ready for kids but we made it work and they had a great time. Believe it or not we still really want kids (we're just not ready for a 2 and 3 yr old). I was just going to put together a few clips for them from the weekend but ended up making a 6 minute long video with music. The first song doesn't necessarily fit but it sounded so good and I couldn't find another song. It's hard finding a song that matches perfectly!! The second one is better. So anyway, although I produce videos for real estate this is a lot different but it was also a lot of fun! I think I will play around with the software we have and try more things. I've embedded it here but it's also on YouTube (in case it doesn't work for you here).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was BEAUTIFUL!! I cried through the whole segment. You did a wonderful job!
Love you, Mom

Dodi said...

OMG! That was so cute! I bet Laura cried during it and loved it! How cool that you did that for them!

Go Vikings! :)