What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yay, it's my mom's birthday today! My mom is the best, I'm so blessed that we are close and can literally talk about anything. Sometimes we talk a little too much and I should be in the office working. I've learned a lot from my mom over the years and know that I have so much more to learn when we start having kids too. I'm so excited for that time. Thanks for all you do, mom. I love you!

A beautiful picture taken before any of us were born


She's been celebrating birthdays for a few years now...love my dad's 'stache


A talent show in MA...a fun time for my parents, an embarrassing moment for us kids


In Washington DC

1 comment:

Robin One Photography said...

oh my gosh, happy birthday!

oh my gosh, your dad with hair!

hot lookin couple there jen! no wonder you're cute!