What is Jen doing right now? She...

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy (belated) Birthday Suzanne!

It was Suzanne's birthday yesterday and I didn't have a lot of time to post. We met Suzanne at our small group about 3 years ago. Since then we've become great friends, we're even going swimming later tonight together because we're in the very early stages of training for a triathlon we'll do next July. This is such a great picture!!! I think her husband Nate took it. It's her "after" picture because she lost over 40lbs with Weight Watchers!! I'm so proud of her, seriously she was VERY committed to losing weight it came off so quickly. She was much more dedicated than most people I see at the meetings. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, caring and motivating friend in my life. Hope you had a great day yesterday!


No comments: