What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chase

We took pictures of our friend's little boy Chase. We did this a while ago but I wanted to post the pictures for those to see who know him (in our bible study). The photo shoot went well. He was really easy to work with and he kept doing "touchdown" it was so cute. We've really enjoyed getting to know his parents better and watching Chase grow up.

I'm also posting because with these photos, and all other work-related photos, I honestly want feedback. And I mean real constructive criticism. We often ask our friend/co-worker Robin for advice because she definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to taking pictures and we really appreciate her realness when she gives feedback. But we want to hear what others think too. We're looking to improve and fix anything we may not see in the results ourselves. So if you have a chance, please comment and let me know what you like/don't like. I'd rather have friends and family tell me the truth than paying clients. Eventually we will have a more official website for Midwest Lifeshots but in the mean time I'm just posting here for my own records. Thanks in advance.

Touchdown!










Touchdown again!


For some reason the color looks off on this one?




Probably my favorite


A little collage work (his dad calls their dog "the dog" that's why it says that)

No comments: