What is Jen doing right now? She...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Changes to my blog!

I have made a couple changes. First, I put a "would you rather" question for everyone to answer. I plan on putting a new one up every week. The more people who vote the more results I'll get and I think they'll be interesting. With "would you rather" questions you need to pick one or the other and there are no special circumstances (take "it depends" out of your vocabulary when considering your answer).

Also, I added a page element which shows what I am currently reading. When I'm done I'll do a short review of the book and put the next review up. Please comment if you have read the book or have questions. I don't know how to put a comment area right under it so just comment on any post or email me.

That's all! Oh and look below...it's a new post too :)

1 comment:

Robin One Photography said...

cool changes! i would never want to have a texas accent and live anywhere!