What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sue and Tuck!

I picked a bad (or good) week to start birthday blogs! July is a busy month! Maybe I bit off more than I can chew. Well just so everyone knows, I will only be doing close friends and immediate family member's birthdays otherwise I'd have a different one every other day. Scott's parents have very close birthdays. Sue's was yesterday and Tuck's is today! I am so blessed to have in-laws that I get along with and actually really love! Sue is seriously like a second mom to me (not to mention she's very similar to my own mom) and Tuck, well he's not much like my dad but I love having him in my life. Scott is a great son too...he's always great about getting presents for his parents and making them feel appreciated. I pray that we have a child as thoughtful as he is!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Whirley Pop and popcorn!

No comments: