What is Jen doing right now? She...

Monday, July 9, 2007

Clematis and Tomatoes

We've been doing a lot of outside work lately. Guess it's that time of year (although maybe a little late). Sue bought me a Clematis for the deck. It's supposed to climb and I can't wait until it gets bigger. I planted it yesterday and did exactly what she told me to do (she's an expert at gardening). I also took Tuck's advice and decided to plant my tomato plant in the ground instead of keeping it in it's pot. Well, it didn't look so good when I put it in and I'm afraid the rabbits will get to it. So my dad gave me some supplies (he's also an expert at gardening) and now she's ready to go. I can't wait for my first ever tomato that I planted all by myself (kind of).

Planting the tomato plant


Wow it was bright and hot out!


There she is, no bunnies allowed!


Here's the Clematis planted...thanks Sue!

No comments: