What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why I haven't been blogging much lately...

WORK! It's been so busy lately at work. Luckily we've been able to work from home instead of at the office because my dad is gone for the week. I must say, working from home has been wonderful!! But believe me, it hasn't been a time for relaxing at all since it's been so insanely busy. Last night we worked until about midnight and tonight...well you can see the clock...it's past 10:30. So for all of my family/friends who have time to lay in the sun or go to the beach...CHERISH that time and know that I am jealous :) I'm kidding...life could be worse, I could be fighting a war right now or working a 12 hour shift at a factory. Instead I get to feel the summer breeze from the nearby open window with my slippers on and enjoy the comforts of my own home with my dog at my feet and my husband just a few steps away.



(I put the curtain behind the cabinet so it wouldn't blow so much in the breeze)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Dude, it's totally time to update your blog!!!