What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

For Memorial Day we went to Illinois. Friday night was Elizabeth's (Scott's cousin) graduation. Saturday was a baby shower/grill out and then a birthday party. We had dinner at Monicals on Saturday night. Then on Sunday we spent the day with Spence and we had dinner with the immediate family that night...steak and potatoes :) Then it was time for cards. I love playing games. It was a good time, relaxing as usual but yet filled with little events here and there. It's just really nice to get away sometimes. I always feel like I need a nap when I'm there it's weird.

We got back on Monday and spent the evening with my family...it was a perfect day out weather-wise so we had fun outside. Scott got lots of great pics:

http://209.23.153.221/webgallery/memday2008/index.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Great to hear from you. I will definately keep up with your blog. Thanks for the comment and the link.

Dodi said...

Those pics were adorable of the kids! You guys really have a great eye for fun & artistic shots!