What is Jen doing right now? She...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Mom's Day in Stillwater

You may recall the video I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  It was a video letting her know that my sister and I were going to treat her to girl's weekend in Stillwater.  I haven't had a chance to post a couple pictures and talk about it.  It was a great weekend!  We walked around downtown Stillwater which is an adorable little town.  We shopped, well actually mainly just looked around none of us actually bought much at all, we stopped for tea at a tea house and just enjoyed our time together. 

After hanging out downtown we got into a heavy political debate back at the hotel room which ended up leaving us famished for dinner.  Thanks to the good ole GPS and Blackberry we found a great little Italian resturant that was excellent.  Sometimes I love technology.  

The next morning was the real event.  We woke up casually and then made our way to Hudson, WI to catch the brunch cruise.  That was lovely, a nice buffet and a relaxing ride on the St. Croix.  Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of us...don't know what we were thinking there.  But I did get some pictures of the water and cruise.

We were the guests of the day so we received free room service :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you girls for the wonderful time we had. You are TERRIFIC!!!
I Love You!