What is Jen doing right now? She...

Friday, January 30, 2009

30 weeks

Here's me at 30 weeks. We were testing out the camera before clients came in today. I'm also testing out something. It seems that when I upload pictures to websites the quality goes way down. Not sure what this is about.




There, that's better. A friend of mine on Facebook helped me figure out what my problem was. Still don't completely understand my problem but at least I have a temporary fix.

Anyway, a little more about the pregnancy. She supposedly weighs around 3 pounds now and I can feel her moving a lot. There are days that I feel her tons and days that I hardly ever feel anything. Yesterday was a day there wasn't much movement and it's those times that I get a little worried and wonder why I don't appreciate the moving more when I feel her move. I still am breathing deep and have been for the last month. There are times I just feel like I'm out of breath, especially during my WW meetings. Overall the pregnancy has still been very mild. First shower is in a week and then another towards the end of February. Scott and I both have had dreams where we can actually see her face and hold her but she's still in my belly. Weird huh?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You look beautiful! I can't believe how big she's getting since I last saw you!! I miss you Jen!

Robin One Photography said...

i am so happy for you guys!

btw... i think it's a girl because you're carrying high! lol!