What is Jen doing right now? She...

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things you didn't know about me

Alright, for those of you that don't have Facebook, here are my '25 things' I posted about a week ago:

1. I'm a Weight Watchers Leader (which means I'm also a Lifetime Member). I lost 45 pounds in 2006.

2. I took voice (singing) lessons my senior year of high school and was also the lead in our high school play (Grapes of Wrath)

3. I almost failed my Government class which almost led to me not graduating high school (I skipped school a lot towards the end of HS)

4. My husband and I had a goal of getting out of debt (except the house) before our first child was born and we will accomplish that goal :)

5. I'm very cheap when it comes to spending money on myself, I hate getting my haircut and don't really like shopping for new clothes either.

6. I'm obsessed with cookbooks although I hardly ever cook.

7. I never skip a meal.

8. My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.

9. I work for a family business so literally work in an office that's connected to my parent's house.

10. We live in a small manufactured home in Stewartville (again, part of the "get out of debt" plan) but it's for sale and we are hoping to be able to take advantage of the buyer's market right now.

11. Our 2006 Honda Civic was hit 4 times in one year.

12. I was born in Rochester, NY.

13. I am a nail biter.

14. I cringe when people bite down on their silverware.

15. My dad is an identical twin.

16. I teach a class about the benefits of social networking on Facebook.

17. I taught myself how to play the guitar when I was in college using a Guitar for Dummies book.

18. I'm planning on using cloth diapers for our little girl when she's born.

19. My husband and I met on the internet and talked over the phone/internet for 2 years before actually meeting in person.

20. I almost always order a kid's meal when we go to fast food restaurants.

21. I ran, swam and biked in a sprint triathlon last year.

22. I used to have several imaginary friends when I was younger including a horse, grandma, baby, bee, rabbit, cat, dog and more. Oh and they all had names too :)

23. I used to wear a patch and glasses when I was younger and now wear no glasses or contacts.

24. I've only been to one funeral.

25. I didn't eat red meat for over 4 years.

No comments: