What is Jen doing right now? She...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Book Review: The Digital Photography Book, by Scott Kelby

Ever look at a picture and love it but don't know exactly why it looks good? Well this book teaches you how to take those pictures.

Ok I admit that I'm actually not completely done with this book. It's hard to continue reading it all at once. This book is wonderful for ANYONE interested in photography even if you just own a point and shoot. It has great how-to tips on what angles you should be looking for, how to light...just learn how to make a picture look good and know why it looks good.

In fact, it's the number one selling digital photography book out there. Scott Kelby does a great job at getting the point across quickly and doesn't bore you with tons of details. It's a must-own book for sure.

2 comments:

Dodi said...

Jen- I've been to a few of his seminars and I've learned a ton. I didn't know he was the author of that book, I think I might go pick it up now. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice article.

By the way. Get the cheapest prices on digital cameras, digital camcorders and accessories at Megacameras.com