What is Jen doing right now? She...

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Poll

Looks like most of you would like to have an invisible best friend over encounters with aliens.

My next poll is one Scott and I have been talking about lately. We're probably going to start to try to sell our home starting in April and we're wondering which would be better; to have a great home in an ok location or vice versa? Obviously to have both would be ideal but I doubt we can afford that so we'll probably have to sacrifice somewhere. At least we want to be prepared for whatever decision we have to make. So please vote, I'm eager to see what people think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted OK house good location. Especially with the rising energy costs it'd be great to live in an area where I didn't have to use my car to get everywhere. I think that will pay itself off in the long run.

Unknown said...

I agree with Matt. I would much rather be in a good location. As long as the house has a few minimal requirements (i.e. a spot for a large screen TV and the sound system), then I could be content. Of course, this poll begs the follow up question of, "How do you define a good location?"