What is Jen doing right now? She...

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Scott and I are so excited when we found out today that we're having a little girl. I must say thoughts have been all over the place this last week. When we went in for my 4 month appointment, the nurse practitioner thought she heard 2 heartbeats. Plus I was measuring a little big. So the possibility of twins have been circling in our minds all week. Although twins would be very special and unique, I admit we're a little relieved that there's just one baby in there. No offense to any twins out there (Dad) or any parents of twins. So far everything looks great, she was moving around quite a bit during the ultrasound today.

My pregnancy has been very mild. We found out we were expecting back in August. Since then I've had no morning sickness or weird food cravings. I was more tired than usual during the first trimester. But now that I'm in the second I feel great and I actually feel like I have plenty of energy.

So we're very excited and feel blessed by this whole experience. She's due around Easter time, beginning of April. Sorry if some of you didn't know I was pregnant but sometimes it doesn't come up in conversation or I don't remember who I told. I'll keep you posted on any more news. In the meantime we're trying to get used to calling the baby "she".







2 comments:

Robin One Photography said...

what a blessed miracle! i am so happy for both of you : )

Suzanne said...

Yea! Now you can start to think of names, decorate a little, buy clothes! I already know what I'm going to buy you!