What is Jen doing right now? She...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Five amazing years...with my best friend

Well it's been 5 years since we were married. I have the most amazing husband in the world. I kid you not, every single day I am in awe of how blessed and lucky I am to have such a compassionate, sensitive and loving man in my life. Plus on top of that he's constantly making me laugh. I am certain he will also portray all of these qualities to his own children when he becomes a father and it just makes my heart melt to think of it. I'm thankful for every minute I get to spend with him, and it's a lot of minutes since we work together too :)

Happy Anniversary to us, here's to growing old together sitting on the front porch in our rocking chairs with a glass of lemonade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the first time i've looked at your blog, i'm so embarrased. BUT I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU. OH MY GOSH! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! A BABY GIRL!!!! THAT IS SO FUN AND COOL!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!