What is Jen doing right now? She...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!

Ahhh yes, one of my trusted blog-readers and my BROTHER! My little bro turned 23 today :) Matt is currently a senior at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He's graduating in just a few short months I can't even believe it. Then he hopes to go to law school. He's so dang smart! Anyway, I miss him and wish he lived closer. We have some really great talks sometimes and I'm glad we can just be honest with each other. That's what I love about him the most...his honesty. He can be a little analytical at times but he's a McCasland, what do you expect? Anyway, Happy Birthday little brother...love you and miss you. Hope you enjoy your gift!

1 comment:

Robin One Photography said...

whippersnapper!

what a cute shot this is of you guys.

i cannot decide on your latest questions. there isn't a "neither" choice. : P